Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3: Hallway Closet

 Ok...It's only day 3 and I already feel like I need to defend myself! LOL I am not a slob! LOL I just get BUSY that's all!! I'm not a hoarder, but I am sentimental...I keep the most random crap! Why? Because you never know when you might need that empty bottle of perfume, that's why!...and all those empty bottles of foundation that I have in a Ziploc baggy! YOU NEVER KNOW?! LOL


Ok so lets just admit it.  You know that when a friend calls and says "I'm coming over to visit." you calmly say "GREAT I can't wait!" ...You then hang up and  FREAK OUT!  Running around your house shoving things in kitchen drawers,  spare rooms,  hallway closets! You start running the vacuum while your spraying Febreeze anywhere and EVERYWHERE!!!  Stop Laughing you know you do it!!

 But the funniest thing about it is, when your friend finally comes over... You answer the door with a big ol' smile and a cup of coffee in hand. You let them complement your home and how your house is always so clean and organized, you smile, and quietly sip your coffee...all the while keeping your eye on that dirty sock that is half way sticking out of closet door.

2 comments:

wifeandmother said...

My favorite thing about this "closet" picture is you not only have a shoe rack, but a hanging shoe rack..lol Our closet is piled high with shoes as well. To bad we didn't have a smell email. Cuz our closet does not smell great with all those shoes...

Amber Fern said...

Yes! smell email would not be good!! hahaha
We actually use the door shoe rack to hold random things that we find laying around the house! I actually found a spatula in one of the pockets lat week? I blame it on the 2 year old!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I respect anybody with a passion… the passion can be anything you truly want to do, or want to be. I am about positivity, determination, drive and inner light. I am someone who will stand up to hopeless odds in order to learn a lesson from it. I'm the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl,and the cutest baby boy ever!! I am married to the love my life, My husband, my soulmate. I devoted 3 years of my life to the ARMY where I proudly served our country. The Army changed my life and made me who I am today. I have an unconditional respect for My fellow military vets and active duty service members. I have seen so many things through my life and I know everything happens for a reason. I'm a College grad, I spent my last few years as an interior designer, and fashion buyer. I am not refocusing my creativity into photography my husband and I have started a photography business, and are so excited to see where it leads us next!! please visit our website www.thefernexposure.com I love life. I have great faith and hope. I trust that my dreams will come true with dedication and commitment. I guess to sum it up... I'm just very grateful for what I have.